PIX Industrial Belts are known for their quality, reliability and an extended service life. Our very popular Muscle range features a longer wear life and with muscle belts there is no need for re-tensioning.
View our range of HVAC belts in the catalogues below and if you would like more information on please contact your nearest Distag QCS office
PIX provide a complete solution along with Industrial Belts, with matching set of Pulleys, Bushes and couplings. PIX industrial Belts are widely used in mining and construction, power generation units, steel, cement, ceramic, textile, flour mills, oil and petroleum, machine tools and an array of applications. Take a look through our POWERDRIVE range, a wide variety of pulley, bushes and couplings available.
PIX High Performance Belts are available in Wrap, Raw Edge Cogged, Poly-V and in Timing Belt constructions. Enhancing its scope beyond the standard Belts, PIX has developed the Heavy-Duty, High-Performance Belts, Maintenance-free Muscle Series Belts in Wrap and Raw Edge Cogged constructions.
PIX Muscle® XS3 & XR3 High Power, Maintenance-free, REACH compliant, High Temperature Belts.
- Very high-power rating – up to 50% more than standard Belts.
- Increased power handling can enable a reduction in number of belts – reduces the size and weight of the drive.
- High energy efficiency of up to 98%.
- Maintenance-free operation – no re-tensioning required.
- Extended service life & less machine downtime.
- Excellent anti-static properties – complies with ISO1813
- Superior oil & heat resistance.
- REACH compliant – complies with the latest REACH directives and RoHS regulations. Excludes all restrictive chemicals as listed by the US EPA.
- Extended temperature range from -25°C to +100°C.