We are seeking a dynamic, committed and ambitious account manager to join our expanding team, at our new facility in Dungannon.
The position will be primarily an internal based positon with responsibility to maintain, and grow, the business of some existing OEM customers. by:
- Understanding the customers’ requirements, & forecasts, and create and monitor sales orders to match those requirements
- Support the sales process with customer phone calls, emails, and occasional site visits
- Manage the introduction of new products, and customer schedules
- Assisting the Director’s, or other members of the management team, with any other tasks that might arise, from time to time.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working face-to-face with customers and suppliers, as well as over the telephone and email.
Training on our MRP system will be given, but a high proficiency of Excel and spread sheets would be essential
- 3-4 years’ experience in a relevant sales environment
- Strong organisation skills
- MS Office suite mainly Excel & Outlook
- Interest in mechanical products
- Hands on approach, with practical skills an advantage
- Close attention to detail
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being able to work with a highly talented team, in a dynamic fast-growing business.
Salary is competitive and will match the successful candidate’s skills and experience, and reflect the importance we place on this new role
Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm