We are currently seeking a hardworking, committed, and ambitious candidate to join our busy Warehouse Team at our Head Office in Ipswich. Your duties will include picking, packing and replenishing stock just to name a few.
In more detail the main functions of the role will include:
- To pick and pack daily orders, ensuring that accuracy and presentation are of the highest quality.
- To assist in our Hose Assembly Workshop, assembling hydraulic hoses.
- To replenish the picking shelves.
- Carry out stock checks
- General house-keeping
- Unloading and loading of containers & delivery lorries
- Any other duties as necessary
- Some experience in working in a warehouse would be advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately
- Team player with a flexible approach and willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Organised and capable of meeting deadlines
- Ideally, Maths & English grade C (or equivalent) and above.
- The qualification associated with this role is: Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
- The training will be provided on-site by Intech Business Colleges Limited
The warehouse operates a rotating shift pattern, your hours will be 8:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday for a week cycle and then 9:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday for a week, this will then be repeated. It is envisaged you will need to put in extra hours when required, overtime will be payable for this at your normal hourly rate times 1.3.
All Apprenticeship roles offered at Distag QCS, come with the opportunity to be offered a permanent, full-time position on completion, for candidates that have worked hard and proved themselves throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship.
The Company is growing very quickly, so for hardworking and ambitious individuals, there will be lots of opportunities for progression in the future.